Sautee Nacoochee Information
The Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys are stunningly beautiful and very peaceful..
Here are a few resources for your visit
Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Nacoochee Valley Guest House ( & Bernie’s restaurant ) 706.878.3830 (Sautee-Nacoochee)letsgotobernies.com – The guest house is quaint, antique-y, and comfortable – the fine dining room is open to the public and it sits next door to Sweetwater Coffee House – great coffee, delicious soups and snacks, music on special occasions – a favorite spot for locals.
- Lucille’s Mountain Top Inn. lucillesmountaintopinn.com – a bit pricier – quite beautiful with thoughtful owners.
- Black Forest Bed & Breakfast (in Helen), blackforest-bb.com – even though it’s in town (Helen), it’s a bit away from the busiest places and very nice.
- Cedar Creek Cabin Rentals,
- Pinnacle Cabins,
- Georgia Mountain Rentals,
- Jenny’s Creek Campground,
- Smithgall Woods, gastateparks.org
For additional Sautee Nacoochee information on lodging and activities in the area, visit:
The Sautee-Nacoochee Center with art, history and pottery museums and fabulous galleries, dances, music, theater and classes
Be sure to visit www.nacoocheewellness.com to learn about massage and spa services with my friends and colleagues.